Welcome to the Panther Band!
We look forward to adding you to the ranks of proud Panthers and hope to provide you with some important information to get you started.
1. Complete the Panther Band Online Registration Survey – This is an online registration survey created by the band to gather important information from all of its members. This should be completed by June 15th, so if you have not already done so, please complete this right way.
2. Attend the New Member Orientation Meeting on Tuesday, June 6th at 7pm in the Band Room (room M-2) to get all of the important information you need for next year and learn how the band program works here at NPHS.
3. If you are new to the NPHS Band, then you’ll need to do an audition with Mr. Crystal for class placement. Auditions are on Monday, June 5th and you CLICK HERE to sign up for an audition time.
4. Band Program Classes Offered -Take a look at this quick reference to the band classes that are offered and what the requirements are for those classes. You can also get an overview of how the band program is structured with this orientation video produced by Panther Band Alum, Angel Mendoza.
5. You can also get information about what is coming up by checking the Band Calendar as well.