Welcome to the Newbury Park High School Panther Band!
We look forward to adding you to the ranks of proud Panthers and hope to provide you with some important information to get you started. There are a few things you will need to join:
1. Complete the Panther Band Online Registration Survey – This is an survey that was created by the band to gather important information from all members. You will still need to actually register for the band classes that you want to take with your counselor, but this is how you let us know that we should plan for your participation next year.
2. 2017-2018 NPHS Band Summer Checklist – Here is a quick rundown of all of our summer dates as well as a guide for what paperwork needs be turned in. All of the required forms can be found on the Forms page of our website under the heading “Resources”.
3. Band Program Organization Slideshow – This is a PDF of the slideshow from our New Member Orientation Meeting and should give you a basic idea of how the band is set up.
4. NPHS Band Handbook – This has more detailed information about how the band classes work and program expectations.
5. MB Financial Commitment 2017 – This is a planning document that we use to determine who is performing with the Marching Band in our fall field show and what kind of financial support we can expect to budget for. Anybody that is interested in participating in the Marching Band in the fall should turn in their pledge form by June 16th.