Band Program Organization – 2019
This is pdf version of the PowerPoint slideshow used during the New Member Orientation every spring and should help to layout some of the basic parts of how the band program works.  If you have specific questions, please email Mr. Crystal at:

Make Up Credit Procedure
Here are detailed instructions about how to receive credit for missing a performance.  If you have any questions, contact Mr. Crystal as soon as possible to clarify.

2019 Summer Dates
A List of key dates, fees, and program milestones from June 1st to the beginning of school in the fall.

NP Athletics Physical Forms
All students participating in Marching Band are required to have a current physical (must not be more than 12 months old by the end of the season on/about November 15th of each year).  There are additional forms to complete as well.  All athletic participation forms and your physical get turned in to the athletics office.  Email Karen Randall (athletics secretary) with questions or for more details.

MB Financial Commitment 2019
In order to fully fund the competitive Marching Band program each year, an additional donation is requested from all members.  This pledge form is required to be turned in by every Marching Band student so that we can forecast the potential financial support for the season and budget accordingly.  These pledge forms are collected at the beginning of June each year.

NPHS Band Apparel Order Form
An order form for all the apparel that is required for band and other apparel you might want to purchase.

IMD Uniform Policy
A policy on how to wear and maintain band uniforms throughout the year.  This form is signed and collected from each student at the beginning of the year as an acknowledgement of our uniform policies.

Blank Field Trip Permission Slip
Submitted if your son/daughter will be attending a field trip off campus.  Usually we collect one from every student at the beginning of each semester with all of our trips on it.  You can use this in an emergency in case yours was misplaced.

Student Private Transportation Permission Slip
Submitted if your son/daughter needs to use private transportation to or from an event.  This form must be turned in to Mr. Crystal at least 24 hours before the trip happens or the student will have to ride the bus to and from the event.

CVUSD Personal Vehicle Use Form
Submitted if you are going to drive a student (other than your own child) to or from an event.

Student Medication Authorization
Use this form if a student needs to take medication while the band is away on a trip. This form must be turned in with the medication in a Ziploc bag before we depart NPHS.